Our Jute Tote was featured in Citiscapes Magazine!

We are so excited!  Our jute tote was featured in the "Fabulous Finds" section of the April issue of Northwest Arkansas' Citiscapes Magazine!


Their description was wonderful and brought out a great feature of the bag that {honestly} we had not even thought of.
They say, "The lightweight material is perfect for the woman who needs access to lots of space without the heaviness" 
I can tell you, that is true, and is a feature that I truly love of the bag.  My bag is normally carried on my left arm paired with my purse, Alissa, and her blankie of the day. It is nice to be able to carry the tote without adding unnecessary weight.


If you are interested in seeing our collection of jute totes, check out our shop.  We have some very beautiful totes in an array of colors.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings,
Angie