Spring Cleaning?

Although it may not feel like it.  Spring cleaning time has arrived!  With cleaning also comes the need for organization.   I know that I normally have no idea how to store things in a way that is functional as well as pleasing to the eye.  Here are some inspirational ideas for storage that I thought were great.  Maybe they will give you some inspiration!  I know that they did me.

I love the look of these galvanized buckets in the metal shelving although it may be a little too industrial for some.

This has such a simple charm!  I also think it would be very inexpensive to do this.  You could be as extravagant or simple as you would like to be with this idea!




These last 3 pictures all came from the Sew Many Ways blog.  The actual post where I found these pictures {you can access the post by clicking on the {via} link under her pictures above} is FULL of information and ideas for storage.  If you have time, you should take a look.  I promise you will come away with at least one idea you would like to reproduce yourself.

Happy Organizing!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings,
Angie