Dahlias and Battenburg Inspiration Board

Although an unlikely pair: battenburg lace, dahlias, and a desert scene make a wonderful statement for a spring or summer wedding. When I saw this Rue De Seine dress I fell in love and knew it would be the perfect foundation to a beautiful wedding. So, building off of the stunning floral and amazing background of this photo this inspiration board was born.


A little touch of bohemian, desert style adds to the dreaminess of this board. The florals are kept natural with a lot of movement and do a wonderful job complimenting the array of textures.

I hope this inspiration board sends you off into the weekend with some great ideas and inspiration for your big day!

  


For more wedding inspiration boards be sure to check out my Wedding Inspiration Page!  I am excited to announce that a new website is in the works and I am could not be more excited. Look for more boards in the future, with an amazing platform to display them!

Happy Planning!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings,
Angie