Just can't help myself

Two of the blogs that I follow are Simplify and Cotton Way and I must admit, I am completely addicted to these blogs right now.  This is a mother daughter team, Bonnie {the mom} and Camille {the daughter}, who design quilt patterns and fabric.  These ladies are so talented.  The colors they use are so beautiful when paired together.  Their blogs are fantastic too.

They will soon be having a new fabric collection released that is absolutely beautiful!  But, I am still crushing on one of their first ones, it is Bliss {truly, that is the name of the fabric collection}.


Reds, aquas, pinks, and greens all majestically put together to create beautiful fabric.

Soon I will be updating Alissa's room from a nursery to a little girls room, I fully intend to use this fabric to make her a quilt.  Hopefully it will turn out something like this:


Check out their blogs.  You are sure to be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings,
Angie