Hello Friends

I can't tell you how excited I am to be back.  Let's just say that time and life got away from me.

Regardless, I am super excited about the future of my blog and can't wait to share my life and loves with you.  There are some fun DIY projects in store, beautiful {swoon worthy} fabrics on the way, and a renewed vision and passion.  I hope you stay around for the fun.

So, what have I done while I was away for so long?  Here are some photos to explain.



 These 2 cuties take up 99.9% of my time and I love every minute of it.

Jordan started 1st grade back in the fall. I have home-schooled him since he started school and I think we are finally getting the hang of things.  I am so excited about the progress he has made during his 1st grade year.  He is an exceptional reader!

Alissa is 3.  She doesn't really have time for school right now.  There are much more important things to do like: being a ballerina, playing with baby dolls, and having someone push her on the swing.

We love being together!  They are such great fun.

I have continued adding beautiful new products to my {shop} and look forward to creating some new products for your home that will be introduced this fall. 

Green Chevron Tea Towel

Brown Chevron Tea Towel
Patchwork Tea Towel

Looking forward to all of the new things to come!  I hope you are having a beautiful spring friends.

Blessings,
Angie