Fresh Favorites

One of the positive things that have come from my obsession with pinterest is that it has awakened my passions and interests.  I thought it would be fun to share some of those things with you.

Favorite Book
This is my summer read and I am LOVING it.

Favorite Flowers
Favorite Flowers
New goal is to learn the art of flower arranging.  I love flowers and the beauty they add to a space.

Favorite House
The location, the flowers, the shaker shingles, and the blue water would make living in this house feel like a dream.

Favorite Tableware
Vintage plates and dishware are a definitely a personal weakness.

Favorite Home School Room
Currently I am working on preparing our home for our new homeschooling year. This room offers a million pieces of inspiration.

Thanks for sharing in some of my favorites.  If you want to see some more of my favorite things I would love to have you follow me on pinterest.

Blessings,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings,
Angie